Motherhood is more than just a day – it is a lifetime of ordinary moments and extraordinary events.

Saturday, May 3, 2014

THE POWER OF THE FLOWER

One week from today, you will see a pack of people representing Team MomsBloom, recognizable in dark purple “The Power of the Flower” t-shirts. This year, MomsBloom holds a Charity Partner designation for the Fifth Third River Bank Run! Additionally, Road Warrior Jamie Allen, is running on  behalf of our organization. Read more about Jamie here: www.53riverbankrun.com/rw14/jamie.php.  To date, Team MomsBloom has raised over $1300!
So, what is so powerful about MomsBloom?

It is our volunteers, and the ripple effect of their compassionate support. It’s about women supporting women without judgment, competition, or mommy wars.  Our volunteers provide nonjudgmental physical and emotional support, while simultaneously helping mom navigate the challenges of motherhood in her own special way. This support gives her the confidence to bloom.
“My MomsBloom volunteer came into my life during a very fragile time.  She was very in tune with my needs, could identify them without me having to ask, and made gentle suggestions as to how she could help.  She was something stable I could count on when everything else was so unpredictable.  She made me feel confidant by validating my mothering” ~Lillian
“It was difficult to ask friends and family for help.  My MomsBloom volunteer was so comforting and trust worthy.  She made me feel like a parenting expert; empowering me and allowing me to feel accomplished and confident.” ~Lisa
Imagine the powerful changes we can make in this world as we empower even more moms like Lillian and Lisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment